Durata: 40 ore/ 5 zile
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft in format electronic, masa de pranz, coffee break, diploma Microsoft recunoscuta international.
About this course:
This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to design and configure enterprise voice in Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and Lync Online services. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, Lync Online in the cloud or in a mixed deployment. In addition, it will provide the skills needed by IT or telephony consultants to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution. This course will teach you how to configure Lync Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your enterprise voice deployment. This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-337.
This course is intended for IT Consultants and Telecommunications consulting professionals with at least three months experience designing, planning, deploying, and maintaining solutions for unified communications (UC) with particular emphasis on enterprise voice over Internet protocol (VOIP). The student should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution. The student should also have basic Windows Server 2012 navigation skills.
At course completion:
- Design a resilient enterprise voice solution
- Design and configure network services for Lync 2013
- Configure Lync Server 2013 voice features
- Implement emergency voice services
- Plan and configure a Lync Online or hybrid solution
- Minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies or similar telephony systems.
- Completed Course 20336, Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 or equivalent knowledge of deploying Lync Server 2013 or Lync Online.
- Experience deploying Lync clients, including end user and common area devices.
- Familiarity with security, networking and high availability concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting on Windows Server.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Experience managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or newer.
Module 1: Voice Architecture
Module 2: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality
Module 3: Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging Integration with Lync Server 2013
Module 4: Voice Applications
Module 5: Configuring and Deploying Emergency Calling
Module 6: PSTN Integration
Module 7: Lync Server 2013 and Networking
Module 8: Phones and Devices
Module 9: Lync Online Configuration and Migration
Module 10: Quality of Experience
Module 11: Voice Resiliency
Bonus: Un voucher de 10% discount pentru al 2 lea curs achizitionat
Discount de volum:
• 7-8 participanti/ grupa - 5 % discount la pretul de lista
• 9-10 participanti/ grupa - 10 % discount la pretul de lista
• >10 participanti/ grupa - pretul se negociaza
Diploma obtinuta: Certificat Microsoft recunoscut international
RECOMANDARI DIN PARTEA CLIENTILOR