Pro Management – Authorized Testing Center PEARSON VUE
Pro Management has become the year 2001 authorized Virtual University Enterprises (VUE) test of competencies in IT recognized internationally.
The test programs offered by Pro Management, together with Partenul or Pearson VUE, include a wide range of it exams (Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Check Point, Citrix, EXIN, Comptia etc.), but also academic and professional exams, certifying the standard Knowledge, skills and expertise of professionals in the field.
Method of Examination:
- The exams are supported in English (or in a language of international circulation) and are scheduled on request, with a minimum of 48 hours (2 working days) before the day set for the exam support.
- The duration and number of questions differ, depending on the specifics of the exam.
- The exams are supported in our testing centre Monday – Friday, 10.00 – 15.00, depending on the available seats.
- The exam payment is made in advance (at least 48 hours – 2 working days) before the day set for the exam support.
- The postponement or cancellation of the scheduled exam will be announced at least 24 hours in advance.
- On the day of the exam, the candidate will be presented at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam, presenting 2 identification documents, both with the holder's signature, at least one with photo (the F.B.I./C.I., Passport, Management, military Livret, student Carnet, service ID with the photo and signature of the holder).