MICROSOFT OFFICE COURSES
IT Training for Employees MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) courses are among the top companies in Romania.
More than 1,500 employees of BCR, Engie, BRD, Rompetrol followed an intensive training program MOS Excel, Power Point, Access or MS Project this year.
The benefits of graduates consisted of greater productivity in working with Office 2007, 2010,2013 or 20I6.
If you are familiar with Excel and want information about the changes in the latest version, see the resources below .
What is Access?
- tables and fiscal year relationships to track business events and key points.
What is Excel?
- Excel is a Microsoft Office system worksheet program.
- You can use Excel to create and format work registers (a collection of worksheets) to analyze data and make business decisions being better informed.
- You can use Excel to track data, generate patterns for data analysis, write formulas to perform calculations with those data, arrange data in various ways, and show data across multiple types of professional-looking charts . Excel is used for the following purposes:
- You can use the powerful computing features in Excel in many financial-accounting documents, such as cash flow statements, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Invoices and sales
- Using calendars
Whether your needs are personal or business, you can create any type of budget in Excel, such as a marketing budget plan, an event budget, or a retirement budget.
Excel is also useful for managing billing and sales data, and you can easily create the required forms, such as sales invoices, delivery bills, or purchase orders.
Excel offers the ability to create different types of reports in Excel that reflect data analyzes, or summarize these data, such as reports that measure the performance of a project that shows the difference between the projected results and the actual results or reports you use to predict about data.
Excel is a very good tool for creating professional plans or useful planners, such as a one-week schooling schedule, a marketing research plan, an end-of-year tax plan or planning plan to help you organize your dinners, weekly parties or holidays.
Excel can be used to track data in a time sheet or a list, such as a tracking sheet for tracking a job, or an inventory list that keeps track of the equipment.
Thanks to the work area with the grid, Excel is good to create any type of calendar, such as a school calendar to keep track of activities throughout the school year or a calendar
What is Word?
- Edit and create a document in Word
- Formatting a document
- Insert items into a Word document
- Add headers and footers
- Modify page numbers in Word
- Saving a document in Word
What is MS Project?
Microsoft Project is one of the most useful software in helping the project leader and team members achieve the purpose for which the project is intended.
Microsoft Project helps you get started quickly and run projects easily. Predefined templates, familiar planning tools and access to all devices increase productivity for managers and project teams.MS Project is a program:
- Templates predefined
- Project planning
- Reports ready for use
- Multiple chronologies
Predicted and customizable templates use industry best practices to help you get started on the right path, so there is no need to create project plans from scratch.
Familiar planning features, such as Gantt diagrams and prepopulated drop-down menus, reduce training time and simplify the project planning process.,/p>
Share reports within your organization to keep everyone on the same page. Reports include everything from activity charts to financial data, and are available on all devices.
Quickly view all project activities, from activities to future milestones. Customize chronologies to represent specific data and share it easily with participants directly interested in the project.
Microsoft Project details the results of the calculations immediately
Microsoft Project keeps the information you enter in different fields containing specific types of information such as name or duration of pregnancy. In Microsoft Project, each field usually appears in a column.
What is Office 365?
- Office 365 ProPlus or Office 365 Business - the Office desktop client you already know and use, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote, with the added benefit of being licensed, deployed and upgraded as a service.
- Exchange Online for emails and calendars.
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business for collaboration, websites, workflows as well as file synchronization and file sharing for businesses.
- Skype for Business for voice calls, instant messaging, meetings and attendance.
These apps are installed on your device, so they're available when you're offline. In addition, you have the option to store your data in the cloud.