Law and Community law; Legislation on property regime
Duration : 4 days (8 hours/day).
– Civil procedure according to NCPCs;
– Legality of acts and contracts in the local public administration;
– Decision-making transparency and stages of adopting the administrative decision;
– Judgment before courts and remedies according to NCPCs;
– Administrative and contentious law;
– Legal liability – criminal, civil and administrative legislation specific to public institutions;
– Fundamental concepts of administrative law. public administration bases;
– Administrative law;
– The legal regime of the land;
– Regulations in the field of public property.