Durata: 40 ore/ 5 zile
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft in format electronic, masa de pranz, coffee break, diploma Microsoft recunoscuta international.
About this course:
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice administering and configuring Windows 8.1 in this 5-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who have knowledge and experience administering Windows PCs and devices in a domain environment with managed access to the Internet. You will learn the skills you need to administer Windows 8.1 in a Windows Server domain environment and also provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices. You will learn how to install and customize Windows 8.1 operating systems and apps, integrate and control access to domains and cloud services, and migrate and synchronize settings across multiple devices. In addition, you will learn how to implement mobile security and customize configurations using Windows management tools including Group Policy and Windows PowerShell cmdlets. You will also learn how to configure user settings and profiles, local and remote network connectivity, Client Hyper-V, virtual apps, and Internet Explorer 11. Finally, you will learn how to optimize security and provide controlled access from Windows 8.1 PCs and devices to specified resources through Workplace Join services and Work Folders. This course is also designed to prepare certification candidates for Exam 70-687, Configuring Windows 8.1. As part of the learning experience, you will perform hands-on exercises in a virtual lab environment. NOTE: This course is based on Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition with domain services provided by Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 8.1 PCs, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. This course is also intended to provide foundation configuration skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations. Students who seek certification in the 70-687 Windows 8.1 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course.
At course completion:
- Describe solutions and features related to managing Windows 8.1 in an enterprise network environment.
- Determine requirements and perform the tasks for installing and deploying Windows 8.1.
- Manage profiles and user state between Windows devices.
- Determine the most appropriate management tools to configure Windows 8.1 settings.
- Configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers in a Windows 8.1 system.
- Configure network connectivity.
- Configure resource connectivity for both domain-joined and non-domain joined PCs and devices.
- Implement Windows 8.1 technologies to secure network connections.
- Configure file, folder, and printer access.
- Implement tools and technologies that can help secure Windows 8.1 PCs and devices.
- Configure and control desktop apps, Windows Store apps, and virtual apps.
- Optimize and maintain Windows 8.1 PCs and devices.
- Configure mobile computer settings and to enable remote access.
- Determine how to recover Windows 8.1 from various failures.
- Describe and configure Client Hyper-V.
- At least two years of experience in the IT field
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Understanding of the certificate security and working knowledge of the fundamentals of Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and/or Windows 8
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
- Basic awareness of Windows deployment tools (Windows ADK components: Windows PE, Windows SIM, VAMT, ImageX, USMT, and DISM concepts and fundamentals) but no actual prerequisite skills with the specific tools are assumed
Module 1: Windows 8.1 in an Enterprise Environment
Module 2: Installing and Deploying Windows 8.1
Module 3: Tools Used for Configuring and Managing Windows 8.1
Module 4: Managing Profiles and User State in Windows 8.1
Module 5: Managing Disks and Device Drivers
Module 6: Configuring Network Connectivity
Module 7: Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 8.1 Clients
Module 8: Implementing Network Security
Module 9: Configuring Resource Access for Domain-Joined Devices and Devices That Are Not Domain Members
Module 10: Securing Windows 8.1 Devices
Module 11: Configuring Applications for Windows 8.1
Module 12: Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 8.1 Computers
Module 13: Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access
Module 14: Recovering Windows 8.1
Module 15: Configuring Client Hyper-V
Bonus: Un voucher de 10% discount pentru al 2 lea curs achizitionat
Discount de volum:
• 7-8 participanti/ grupa - 5 % discount la pretul de lista
• 9-10 participanti/ grupa - 10 % discount la pretul de lista
• >10 participanti/ grupa - pretul se negociaza
Diploma obtinuta: Certificat Microsoft recunoscut international
RECOMANDARI DIN PARTEA CLIENTILOR