Durata: 40 ore/ 5 zile
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft in format electronic, masa de pranz, coffee break, diploma Microsoft recunoscuta international.
About this course:
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2010. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
At course completion:
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 integration with Exchange Online.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
- Experience managing Windows Server® 2003 or Window Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
- Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Module 2: Configuring Mailbox Servers
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
Module 4: Managing Client Access
Module 5: Managing Message Transport
Module 6: Implementing Messaging Security
Module 7: Implementing High Availability
Module 8: Implementing Backup and Recovery
Module 9: Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
Module 10: Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Module 11: Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Module 12: Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
Module 13: Implementing Exchange Online with Office 365
Bonus: Un voucher de 10% discount pentru al 2 lea curs achizitionat
Discount de volum:
• 7-8 participanti/ grupa - 5 % discount la pretul de lista
• 9-10 participanti/ grupa - 10 % discount la pretul de lista
• >10 participanti/ grupa - pretul se negociaza
Diploma obtinuta: Certificat Microsoft recunoscut international
RECOMANDARI DIN PARTEA CLIENTILOR