Durata: 40 ore/ 5 zile
Suportul de curs oficial Microsoft in format electronic, masa de pranz, coffee break, diploma Microsoft recunoscuta international.
About this course:
Windows Azure is required or used as part of the lab for this course, which may not be available in all countries. Please check with your Microsoft training provider that this cloud service is available in your area. Training Providers please reference the course setup guide for more details.
At course completion:
- Add animations and transitions in a Windows Store app to improve the user experience.
- Localize the Windows Store app UI.
- Brand the Windows Store app and improve the loading experience with a splash screen.
- Use various storage mechanisms, choose a suitable caching strategy for their Windows Store app, and use advanced file access methods.
- Create custom controls, extend templated controls, and create and consume WinMD components.
- Implement the Print and Settings contracts and the Play To API.
- Work with the Push Notification Service (WNS).
- Capture media with the camera and microphone.
- Create and consume background tasks.
- Discover device capabilities, interact with devices, and act upon sensor data.
- Implement Windows Store trial licensing and in-app purchasing and advertising.
- Understand how to manage Windows authentication and web authentication in Windows Store apps.
- Diagnose problems and monitor application behavior by using tracing and profiling tools and APIs.
6 to 12 months experience programming in HTML5.
3 to 6 months experience using Visual Studio 2013 (including experience in using preview builds).
- Minimum one month of experience working on Windows Store apps.
Module 1: Windows Store App Essentials
Module 2: Implementing Animations and Transitions
Module 3: Implementing Globalization and Localization
Module 4: Implementing Branding and a Seamless UI for Windows Store Apps
Module 5: Advanced Data Scenarios in a Windows Store App
Module 6: Creating Reusable Controls and Components
Module 7: Implementing Advanced Contract Scenarios
Module 8: The Windows Push Notification Service
Module 9: Capturing Media
Module 10: Background Tasks
Module 11: Working with Sensors and Devices
Module 12: Generating Revenue with Your App
Module 13: Securing Windows Store App Data
Module 14: Tracing and Profiling Windows Store Apps
Diploma obtinuta: Certificat Microsoft recunoscut international
RECOMANDARI DIN PARTEA CLIENTILOR